Saturday 29 October 2011

My Personal Fitness Story

Hello and welcome to "Suzanne's Dream Land", a blog dedicated to my life and the changes I am making to live it healthier.

My name is Suzanne Chan, I am a 39 years old mom of 2 wonderful children. I live in Woodlands, Singapore.

I live a busy life between work, kid's activities, get-togethers with family and friends. I always feel tired to cook dinner at the end of the day and too tired to exercise. So instead I ordered take-out or had my dinner at foodcourt after a long day of work.

As you can imagine, years of this bad practice led to weight gain, the feeling of always being tired and having no energy!

After years of living this way, it was time for a change!

I decided to make the change. On July 30th, 2011, I met a Herbalife Independent Distributor at a road show and since then I started to eat better.

I am determined to make permanent changes to my life. I'm NOT on a diet BUT I am eating healthier than I have ever in my life.

I am amazed at the changes I have made in my life and amazed at the changes I am going through mentally and physically. Do I struggle? Of course I do! Has it been easy? Of course not! But I am determined and willing to make it last. I will share my journey through this lifestyle change. I hope you will join me for the ride - it's sure to be an exciting one!!



No comments: